16 March 2015

The Bike...

The bike I will be riding I have had for about 3 years now now and I really enjoy riding it.

It is a Merida Scultura 909.

• The frame and forks are all carbon
• The gearing on it is all Dura Ace
• The brakes are Dura Ace
• The wheels are Dura Ace
• The front chain ring is a 53/39
• The rear cluster is an 11-25
• It weighs approx 7.6kg's
• I also use a Polar CS200 Computer (Heart Rate Monitor/Speedo etc)

Merida Scultura 909
 
 
My rides vary according to how much time I have and how the legs are feeling.  My favourite rides include climbing up Norton Summit Rd, The Old Freeway past Eagle on the Hill, and when I am fit, up Greenhill Rd.  All of these roads lead to Adelaide's highest point being Mt. Lofty (727m above sea level according to Wikipedia).
 
Climbing Norton Summit Rd
 
 
At the summit of Mt. Lofty

 
 

To Make a Donation Towards My 2016 Beat Cancer Tour click here: